- the creation of safe and loving environments in which children learn through open ended play, explore their natural outdoor environment, learn problem solving skills and are provided with opportunities for creative thinking and self expression.
- an emphasis on learning through the arts.
- the facilitation of a love of learning by making time each day to create, move, sing, discuss, observe, read and play.
- periods of uninterrupted free time for exploration with open ended, child-selected materials.
- the creation of environments where children can simply be children.
Our diverse staff of educators comes with extensive backgrounds in Early Childhood Development and are dedicated to the creation of child-centred, hands-on, play-based environments for young children. They provide a wonderful blend of experience and knowledge and have a passion for teaching young children. All Little Steps staff are Alberta Certified and possess a current First Aid Certificate and Police Clearance.
Our program accepts government subsidy
To apply, follow these steps:
1) Register for our Before & After School Care program
2) Download the subsidy application form
3) Submit your forms as per the instructions on the application
4) Call us at 403.554.3605 with any questions
Monday to Friday, 7am to 6pm
September to June
Closed statutory holidays, Christmas break & Easter break. Open all PD days.
Registration Fee (Per School Year)
Due at time of registration to confirm placement
Before & After Care
$550 per month
$750 per month
Includes morning or afternoon care
Includes before and after care
All fees include PD Days